Saturday, July 6, 2019

all the bells that ring



all the bells that ring above the confounding swirl of this meager life are made from the dust of the innocent heart-core of the premiere stars. children, beholden to which life they illumine, - before their great course - are cast in this stock by the hands of some divine intervener force, and then released down onto the unsuspecting dim unbelievers. i have trust in fate who bows her head toward me on this cold planet, and bestows on me a kind of lighted resolve to always see love in frames of virtue that they so easily make when they breathe out Truth. i don't understand much of anything really, except the lovely dreams of my children, who have made a dance of life seem like a whisper. their arms receive me and i harmonize with joy in their offering, and to this father the bells peal through all darkness and call me to dance.

1 comment: